CHECK-IN TIMETABLE: from 16:00 to 21:00h
CHECK-OUT TIMETABLE: 11:00h
| WEEKLY RATE
(7 Nights minimum stay)
May – June
September – October
July – August and from November to April
|Up to 6 people||1250€||1450€||1650€|
|Up to 8 people||1550€||1750€||1950€|
CLEANNING AND SANITARION COSTS 170 €
IN ORDER TO FORMALIZE THE RESERVATION, 40% OF THE TOTAL WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO LA VEGA’S ACCOUNT. THE OTHER 60% WILL BE TRANSFERRED ONE MONTH BEFORE ARRIVAL.
A DEPOSIT OF 300€ HAVE TO BE LEFT AS A GUARANTEE IN ORDER TO COVER DAMAGES. IT WILL BE REFUNDED AT MOST FIVE WORKING DAYS AFTER YOUR DEPARTURE, TO BE ABLE TO VERIFY THAT EVERYTHING IS ON WELL CONDITIONS.